An international consortium of experts
Funded under the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), the three-year, €2.9 million PRIME Project brings together researchers from six leading European research institutions: University College London (Coordinator), Kings College London, University of Warsaw, University of Leiden, Hebrew University Jerusalem, and University of Aarhus.
- University College London (United Kingdom)
- Kings College London (United Kingdom)
- University of Warsaw (Poland)
- University of Aarhus (Denmark)
- University of Leiden (Netherlands)
- Hebrew University Jerusalem (Israel)